Experienced Miami Litigator Handles Family and Business Issues
Strategic South Florida attorney provides straightforward advice
Whether you are dealing with a business concern or a problem at home, effective legal counsel can guide you toward a successful resolution. At my firm, Juan Gabriel Miguel, P.A. in Miami, I have been delivering strong advice and advocacy to Miami-Dade clients since 2008. As a sole practitioner, I take great pride in developing customized strategies that help my clients overcome challenges and attain long-term success. My firm handles divorce and other family law issues in addition to litigating a wide range of commercial matters. No matter what specific concern you have, you can rely on personal attention at all times and complete dedication to delivering a positive result.
Accomplished law firm obtains strong results in and out of court
There’s usually just one chance to protect your rights in a legal proceeding. With so much on the line, it is important to retain an attorney who is:
- Established — Throughout Miami-Dade County, I have earned a reputation for achieving successful results in complex cases that challenge families and companies.
- Responsive — I understand how stressful legal matters are, especially when your home or business is threatened, so I make sure to answer every question you have promptly and completely.
- Skilled — I have the practical knowledge necessary to identify and execute creative solutions to domestic and commercial problems.
From the free initial consultation through the end of your matter, I will give you the trustworthy counsel that you deserve.
Advocate assists Miami-Dade clients with domestic and commercial concerns
My firm represents South Florida individuals and businesses in numerous practice areas:
- Family law — For any family law situation, I provide knowledgeable counsel tailored to your values and priorities.
- Commercial litigation — In commercial litigation, you can count on my firm to assert your interests vigorously so that you can concentrate on growing your business.
- Divorce — Ending a marriage can be one of life’s most difficult experiences, but I can guide you through the divorce process in a way that protects the rights of you and your children.
- Breach of contract — Cases where breach of contract is alleged demand an attorney who can analyze the relevant document and serve as a strong negotiator. My firm gives you the support you need to reach a favorable resolution.
- Child support — When child support disputes arise, I advocate vigorously for fair terms that accurately reflect each parent’s circumstances and provide for your child’s welfare.
In every situation, I work closely with clients to develop a detailed strategy that is geared to their specific objectives.
Contact a knowledgeable Florida litigation attorney for a free initial consultation
Juan Gabriel Miguel, P.A. represents South Florida clients in family law and business litigation matters. Please call 786-384-7481 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my Miami office, across the street from the Miami-Dade County Courthouse.